There is a variety of ways that the EST curriculum can be presented with your school. Select the one that is the best fit for your school:
- Complete, year-long program including instruction on several subsystems and extensive hands-on training. NCCER curriculum recommended.
- “Fast Track” training (8-12 weeks) focusing on the fundamentals (ESPA) and an introduction to residential, commercial, and security work.
- Included as a module into existing electronics, electrical, or IT program.
The recommended hands-on instruction can be taught using specialized, yet inexpensive, tools and materials.
Access Our Library of Informational PDFs:
- Why Teach to the EST Career Path?
- Who is ESPA?
- What is the ESPA Certification?
- What Do I Need to Know for the ESPA Exam?
- Why Hire an ESPA Certified EST?
- What is an EST?
- Is an EST Career Path Right for Me? Quiz
Ready to learn more? Contact us now for more information.