Ready to begin your path to ESPA Certification? See your options below that include online courses, traditional book study, or attending a program at school. Let’s get started!
WHO ARE YOU?
1. A Technician without Certification? – Start by taking the Pre-Test Assessment to determine which modules you need to study.
2. I’m New to the Industry? – Review the options below to choose your method of study.
ESPA PRICING REFERENCE GUIDE – Click on each one to learn more.
- Pre-Test Assessment: $29
- Printed ESPA Training Guide – Full Curriculum: $79
- ESPA Certified-EST® Exam: $199
ESPA TRAINING OPTIONS INCLUDE:
PRE-TEST ASSESSMENT: $29
- Best for technicians with some experience in the field
- Helps to pinpoint which areas you need to study prior to the ESPA Certification Exam
- Once the Pre-Test is started, you will have up to 24 hours to complete and submit the assessment. NOTE: If you fail due to an incomplete exam, another registration will need to be purchased.
- Upon completion of the assessment, you will receive a domain-specific scoring report detailing your knowledge of the specific areas the ESPA exam covers.
- This report should help you decide what you need to do prior to taking the exam.
PRINTED ESPA TRAINING GUIDE – FULL CURRICULUM: $79
- Ideal for those who prefer book study
- Covers all 5 Domains
- A hard copy guide can be ordered & shipped directly to you
ESPA CERTIFIED EST EXAM®: $199
INTERESTED IN SCHOOL COURSES?
Many high schools, technology schools & community colleges offer the ESPA Curriculum & Certification. Contact us to find a location near you.
Unsure where to start? Simply contact us and we’ll help you find the right path.